Looking for a special gift for a friend or family member?
Gift vouchers can be used towards admission to the aquarium and can also be used in the shop and cafe. We have extended the shelf life of the vouchers so they can be spent within two years from date of purchase.
Value options are £10, £20 or £50 with postage £1 per order.
The gift vouchers come with a personalised greeting and instructions on how to use them. They can be spent during the season on our admissions, in the gift shop or cafe - or all of them!
Give the gift of a fun and educational experience for a loved one - and best of all, you'll also contribute to our British marine wildlife conservation and education work!
Gift vouchers can be purchased online below or in person from our Admissions.
£10 Gift Voucher
£20 Gift Voucher
£50 Gift Voucher
Gift voucher terms and conditions
- Gift vouchers can be used for one aquarium visit within 12 months from the selected start date.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Discounts apply for adults aged 60+ and adults who are full time students. Find out more about or discounts here.
- 1 carer per paying visitor with disabilities can be admitted free of charge (please bring relevant ID/document)
- Please bring relevant card/ID to prove entitlement to discounts.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge.
- Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note we close for winter maintenance from early December to
February half term - during this time we may not be able to
redeem vouchers. Please refer to our opening times if necessary.